Welcome to SL Link It. New or old to Second life there are always questions to be asked and always so much to learn. Sadly I suck at teaching given a rating of 1-10 I'm a 2, 1 being teachers who have died 0.o don't ask wasn't me who came up with it. I want to help so much and the best way I can think of to help others is link places with useful information and organize it that it is easy to find. Mind sometimes I maybe able to get a few thoughts together and try to teach. Read information at your own risk ^_^

Remember this is a new blog and it may seem bare for a while at least until I have every thing sorted. If you are not sure about something or can't seem to find a answer to a Second Life question you may have just ask and I will do my best to answer or find information you need.

Hopes you all find what you need and enjoy the blog!